Maltese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The 'Bidni' olive variety, which also lends its name to our resulting olive oil, is found only on the Maltese islands.
- Bidni is an endemic monovarietal extra virgin olive oil.
- It has a very unique flavor – spicy, aromatic, fruity, and with a peppery bite to finish.
- The olive groves are owned by the Grima family with whom the Mediterranean Culinary Academy has partnered up to produce this unique product.
- Producing a limited amount of olive oil each year.
- Bidni fruit is small in size, hearty with a 'violet color', renowned for its superior oil.