Branch to Bottle
We launched Branch to bottle as an annual event to give our customers the opportunity to experience the process of making and tasting Bidni olive oil.
If you'd like to be part of a truly unique experience this year we are hosting a hands-on harvesting event to give you a glimpse into what it takes to harvest, press, and enjoy the work involved in producing a great quality olive oil.
The program for this event:
- Guests arrive 2 pm
- Introduction from Immanuel (Cultivator)
- Olive grove tour followed by olive picking
- Light snack and refreshments
- Short talk about olive oil processing including a comparative tasting
- Sunset Dinner 8 pm
*A few more delectable surprises to be revealed throughout the event.
Each participant will also go home with a 100ml bottle of Bidni.
Click on the below dates to book your place:
This event will involve physical activity and is weather-dependent. Should it rain alternative dates will be provided.
Maltese Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- The 'Bidni' olive variety, which also lends its name to our resulting olive oil, is found only on the Maltese islands.
- Bidni is an endemic monovarietal extra virgin olive oil.
- It has a very unique flavor – spicy, aromatic, fruity, and with a peppery bite to finish.
- The olive groves are owned by the Grima family with whom the Mediterranean Culinary Academy has partnered up to produce this unique product.
- Producing a limited amount of olive oil each year.
- Bidni fruit is small in size, hearty with a "violet color', renowned for its superior oil.